The Stationery Obsession Edit

Saturday 16 January 2016 London, UK

The New Year can only mean one thing for me and its getting my hands on new note books. I am not really a diary person as I always find it hard to fill them day by day but when it comes notebooks I don't have to worry about filling the pages, I do so on my own time. This year I got very lucky, I didn't even purchase the two notebooks below. Both were gifted to me and both come from Paperchase which, I have to admit, is my all time favourite stationery store. 



The first one is the beautiful elephant design print. Actually it is more like a scrapbook rather than a notebook. As I am hoping to go travelling more this year with my boyfriend I would definitely use that one where I could collect little mementos from my travels, makes notes and even add a few of my own drawings. Also this scrap book is split in two, one side which is blank for notes, drawings etc. and the other side is more like a scrapbook including pockets to store those bits and pieces you collect on the way. Its just cute and perfect as a travel companion. My second notebook is this gorgeous gold queen of hearts. I am not usually a fan of anything glittery but I have to admit that this time around I actually do really love this tall note book which also is the perfect hand bag size. I love writing ideas, or blog post in notebooks when I am travelling from or to work and as my current one has seen better days this Queen of Hearts notebook is soon going to become the next one. Are you a notebook or diary type of person? tell me all by commenting below. 



Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram and on my Facebook page for my everyday adventure.
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.