Precious Gems by Bare Minerals

Saturday 2 January 2016 London, UK

I know Christmas is now over, sadly, but I really had the desire to write a post on my latest three favourite lip balms which are the Precious Gems edition by Bare Minerals. I got this cute trio, in a goodie bag, at the Bare Minerals Christmas Party early in September where I was kindly invited. This Christmas Party was also for the launch of the Bare mineral Enchanted range for Christmas which this trio was part of.
These three balms could not come at a more perfect time, as you all probably know to well when winter comes knocking our lips are left more dehydrated than ever.




What are the precious gem by Bare Minerals? They are a trio of three colour balms.The colours are: Pink Passion, Plumberry Pop & Nude Passion. They are specially formulated to drench your lips and leave a lovely shine and a subtle colour. I usually use the Nude Passion if I just want to have my lips hydrated as the colour in this shade is very neutral but when I want the hydration along with a little colour then the Plumberry Pop and the Pink Passion are more adequate to my skin colour. But I guess it depends on your complexion as I am brunette a colour such as plum will suit me better. Also lets all take a moment to appreciate how pretty the design of those balms are. This trio came out end of the year for the festive season, and they scream 'festive' all the way, will you agree with me? What are they constituted of? They are formulated with passion fruit oil with vitamin E but also jojoba & sunflower oil. So a not so bad combination to leave rich and radiant lips. Are they really hydrating? The answer to this question is yes, a real pleasure to apply, they are very moist and slide very easily on your lips. They also leave my lips hydrated for many hours but I have to re-apply it few times a day like pretty much every other similar balm. My lips always feel lovely when I use these balms and they are probably my favourite lip balms that I have at the moment and trust me when I say that I do own a fair amount already. Would I recommend this product? Yes for all the above reasons obviously, I don't think I can find anything negative to say about this product apart from perhaps the price. Set at £25 it is not the cheapest oil balm out there (having said that it is on sale now at £16.75) but as it is a trio, with its lovely design and the choice of three colours I do think it is worth every penny.

Have you tried Bare Minerals before? Tell me all by commenting below.

Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram and on my Facebook page for my everyday adventure.

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.