Seriously in love with this

Sunday 6 December 2015 London, UK

Did I just discover my all time favourite foundation? Well so far I have and if you haven't guessed it already; it's the L'Oréal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation. I bough it on my last Boots beauty haul a few weeks ago, which by the way if you haven't seen my Boots haul post then it's this way. I'll be honest with you I pretty much chose that foundation because it was slightly cheaper than the other foundations on the L'Oréal counter but also I did like the chic packaging a lot which is slightly different from the glass bottle with push pump that I am more use to. 
What is my first impression of the L'Oréal infallible foundation? Well it has to be the texture, at best I would describe it as a powder light texture but in a foundation form if that makes sense?
What about the foundation itself? It is definitely not heavy, oily or sticky for that matter, it is a really light powder foundation which I have to admit I have never come across before. I totally fell in love with it, do you know any other brands that have a similar formula? If so please leave me a comment.
 How do I apply it? I usually apply it directly with my beauty blender. I haven't tried it directly with my hand or a brush but I love my beauty blender so much so why should I change a winning combination, right?
What are my thoughts after a whole days wear? Well perfect. Honestly this foundation is so light that I barely noticed I am wearing it. Also the texture did not change throughout the day, it stayed light, matt and still very silky to the touch. I do think this foundation will be very good for spring / summer because of the light texture but its still very pleasant to use even during colder seasons. Also if you have a dry skin combination like me it is very good and not oily at all. Also I should mention that it didn't make my skin dry which is very interesting.
What about the packaging? I think overall the packaging is pretty chic. It is also a different packaging style for a L'Oreal product. I have to admit it is very similar of the MatchBox packaging but never the less I still think it's really nice. It is also light to carry, easy to take with you on a break away or in your hand bag.
How many shades are available? According to the L'Oréal web site there is 6 shades available, mine is the No12 Natural Rose, which I have to admits suits me perfectly.
Will I buy it again and recommend this product? Yes and yes! For all the reasons mentioned above and also it is a very affordable product at £7.99 I think you can't go wrong.


Have you tried this Infallible foundation before? Tell me all by commenting below.


Also don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for my everyday adventure.


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.