Christmas shopping ideas for her

Thursday 3 December 2015 London, UK

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I cannot be more excited about it! I cannot wait to eat gorgeous food, be surrounded with the people I love, play board games, wearing cosy thick socks and pyjamas, go for long walks in the freezing countryside and drinking my weight in tea. Yes! the festive season is approaching fast and it has to be my favourite time of the year, also lets not forget that my birthday is literally a week before Christmas day, so even more exiting for me. But in the meantime without any further a due here is my Christmas selection but this time around it's for the ladies. I went for a gold rose theme as you can see, sorry it has to be done. Also If you missed my Christmas gift guide for men please find it here.
Laura Mercier sweet Temptation Creme BrulĂ©e duet - £35 Everybody is talking about this! The must have bath duet of this Winter season. I think this will be a prefect main gift for mum. 
H&M Porcelain Mug -£6.99 This mug is so cute. I am actually thinking of getting one, you can never have enough mugs...right?
H&M Feather cushion -£6.99 This is perfect for any fashionista / blogger out there. It will  make a great background for a  blog picture. But even if the person this cushion is for is not a blogger it will be very pretty on a bed set or sofa. Also I like the affordable price too. 
Dinosaur Skeleton Wood necklace -£22 I think this jewellery piece is so unusual and for that it has to be on my Christmas gift idea list. Also it is a bit of a copy of the much more expensive Tatty Devine's one.
Kate Spade 2016 Diary -£30 I just noticed this will go perfectly with the mug! I do love a very pretty diary and Kate Spade is known for her very useful and stylish diary's, so you can't get wrong with that one.
Neom Christmas Wish -£40 This is a little bit more on the luxury side but I think as a main gift for someone special who love candles (a bit like me really!!) then it will be something rather lovely to give.
Paris Light -£15 I think this Eiffel Tower light is so pretty and original, I would honestly love this on my make-up table or on a bed side table.
Barry M Nail polish set -£10 I have always loved Barry M for their wide variety of colours and quality, Ooh and also it's affordable. I really like this trio for the festive season they add a sparkle to the Wintery season.
Rive Island Scarf Faux Fur -£15 To keep warm this winter, I though this faux fur is just perfect, elegant and adds some colour to dull coat. 


Hope you'll like this post and please don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for my everyday adventure.


 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

1 comment

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    cheap women clothing online

    ReplyDelete

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.