Chilworth Manor SPA weekend

Monday 21 December 2015 London, UK

A few weekends back I spent time at the Chilworth Manor hotel based near Southampton. The occasion was to celebrate my boyfriend's mum's 60th birthday. During our stay we got to taste amazing food, relax in an all comfort hotel, enjoyed pampering at the beauty salon and enjoying all the spa facilities such as the pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym etc.

We arrived at Saturday lunch time and obviously the first thing first was to check our bedroom but honestly what we were all excited about was to get our swimming bag ready and without any hesitation we all went to the pool located just a minute walk outside the hotel.
And what I did first was to jump in the beautiful empty pool. I have to say that I love swimming it's something that always attracts me. I was very lucky to grow up in South of France where my parents have an outdoor swimming pool and are only 40 minutes away from the closest beach. So for me swimming 6 months a year, back when I was living in France, was normal but moving to the UK my days of swimming have been shorter. So on the few occasions, like this one, to enjoy a pool then you can be sure I'll be the first one to jump in. And literally I was the first one getting into the Spa pool. We spent all afternoon swimming but also enjoying the jacuzzi, sauna, the gym and the steam room.
Pictures 2 & 3 courtesy of Chilworth Manor.

Pictures 1, 6, 9 &11 courtesy of Chilworth Manor.
During our stay we also had the opportunity to taste what Chilworth Manor had to offer, and we haven't been disappointed. The menu was very large and satisfied everybody's taste from cheese platter, to roast meats, salmon paté and so on. Also we all had the delight of having one treatment of our choice at the beauty salon located at the Spa. I decided to have a 30 minute facial because, well I am not a beauty blogger for nothing haha! I love skincare a lot if you haven't noticed that already. The beautician was very welcoming and put me to ease straight away. All the products she used were by The Comfort Zone brand which I have to admit I never heard of before but those products were very pleasant and the treatment left my skin mega smooth until the next morning so it was two thumbs up for me. 
Overall my experience at the Chilworth Manor was very pleasant, the staff were all welcoming and helpful, the hotel was clean, beautifully decorated for Christmas and for those reasons I would happily go back. 
Have you experienced a weekend Spa before? Please tell me all by commenting below.
Don't forget to follow me Instagram and on Facebook for my everyday adventure. 

 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

2 comments

  1. I read this article, it is really informative one. Your way of writing and making things clear is very impressive. Thanking you for such an informative article. Day Spa in Medford

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new site is modern, up-to-date, and offers an excellent
    who fits as a ux designer . The collaboration ran smoothly at all times, and the team provided good value.

    ReplyDelete

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.