One year today !!!

Saturday 21 November 2015 London, UK

Wow! Today my blog is one year old! It is crazy to think this, I had to pinch myself to believe it.
This blogging year has flown by like crazy and I barely noticed it.
First of all I would like to thank all of you that have been following me pretty much since the beginning and all the others that have jumped on the ride as the weeks and months passed by. So here is a big THANK YOU to all of you!!!


I started this blog with the idea of sharing the many subjects that I love such as: photography, lifestyle, beauty & fashion with like minded people, but to be honest with you I didn't really know anything about blogging & I didn't have any plan of action whatsoever. I was pretty much like a tourist discovering a new place and not speaking the language. I think I will definitely describe my first few months like being a total tourist! But as the weeks and months passed by I started to understand and embrace the language & the culture behind this crazy blogging world. It hasn't been easy and it was definitely a learning curve but now I bloody love it and I am definitely not stopping there!  
My blog during this year has seen a lot of changes, maybe not in terms of the design but when I look back at my first few posts to my most recent ones you can definitely see a big difference in my writing and also in my photography (Basically I quickly learned that lighting is your best friend along with other things). 
So where am I going now? Well I am not stopping there for sure, I am still learning, still thinking its crazy to see my followers growing every day (and I still don't really understand why), I still have no real plan of action but having said that I still want to take my blog further and to do that it needs to change. The first changes, which will happen soon, is to have a new blog name. I feel that my current one no longer fits with my content it no longer inspires me. I have few ideas of my future name but I am still working on it. Also my blog will have a new but more personal design in the upcoming months too, so this is also something that I need to work on and improve. As for the content of my blog nothing much will change apart perhaps do more photography related post and perhaps the inclusion of short videos but basically the content will remain the same. I will work harder on my writing skills, photography and perhaps do some posts out of my comfort zone, we shall see but it is exciting time indeed.
I am very much looking forward to this new blogging year, it will be very interesting to see in a years time where my blog will be, its scary but bloody exciting too.
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.