It's starting to look a lot like Christmas....

Sunday 29 November 2015 London, UK

I don't know about you but when comes to November all I think about it's the joy I am going to have burning all my festive candles. There is nothing more joyful about candles and winter, a bit like Oreo biscuits and milk! They just go perfectly well together.  


 
So obviously it's about this time that I go crazy for all the large selections of candles available, and one candle I particularity keep until the festive season its my little robin scented candle by India Jane. I purchased this candle back in May when I was invited to the India Jane's bloggers event where you can find my post here.  At the time, this store had a small Christmas section already and obviously I couldn't help myself, I had to get this candle. I have been very patient and I kept it for 6 long months, because, and you'll agree with me, it would have been a shame to burn it during summer time. I just started burning this candle and it has a lovely fresh linen smell perhaps not the most festive scent but I am actually more interested in the cute robin perched on a branch designed on the glass, it screams: Christmas! Even though the scent is subtle it is still lovely and fragrant. Oh and yes I think I already mentioned this in previous posts but I totally adore anything with a robin on, this cute bird always melts my heart so of course this little candle is rather special to me and will have a special place in my house.
 
What's is your festive must have candle? Tell me all below. 
Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for my everyday adventure.
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.