Autumn

Saturday 10 October 2015 Wadborough, Worcester, Worcestershire WR8, UK

Autumn is by far my favourite season with winter. Everything about it is beautiful; the colour changing, the changing lights, the smells, the end and the beginning of something new. 
Autumn means a long list of things that I love too such as:
- Outdoor Photography.
- Long countryside walks with my boyfriend and Charlie the dog.
- A coffee with a good book. Right now I am reading The divergent II, What about you?
- DVDs nights with my boyfriend (Harry Potter, Star Wars or Lords Of The Ring of course! Yes I know I      am a Geek!)
- Cosy blanket and woolly scarf.
- Home made hot chocolate with tons of mini marshmallows. (Oh Yeah!!!)
- Watching TV in bed with my boyfriend and Pumpkin my cat.
- The sound and the smell of the rain.
- Burning all my favourite candles (I need to stock up on Yankee Candles winter collection!!).
- Salcombe long weekend trip (Every October of every year it is my boyfriend's family trip).
- Home made pumpkin soup with sunflower seeds.
- Playing board games.
- Dark red and plum lipsticks

What about you? what are your favourite things to do or to eat during Autumn? Tell me all by commenting below I would love to know :)





“You expected to be sad in the fall. Part of you died each year when the leaves fell from the trees and their branches were bare against the wind and the cold, wintery light. But you knew there would always be the spring, as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person died for no reason.” 
Ernest HemingwayA Moveable Feast
 photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-296-79E53BC17D95187FB5D27BBF5946862B.png

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.