Soap & Glory haul

Saturday 7 February 2015 London, UK

Lately I couldn't resit getting my hands on some Soap & Glory products, and when I say to 'get my hand on some', well I don't do that by half! Did I mention that I can't just stop smelling them like.... ALL the time! What does Soap & Glory put in them? Amazing smelling stuff that's for sure, and not only do they smell divine, the packaging is really cute and I actually really love using them. My top 3 favourites are the Glad Hair Day shampoo, The Righteous Butter, and the Body Buff scrub which I actually used more on my face, maybe I shouldn't but hey that's me for you!
Along with these I also got the Endless Glove hand cream, the Foam Call body wash and last but not least the Clean on me body wash.
Also at the moment BOOTS are doing 3 for the price of 2 (cheapest free) on all Soap & Glory products.













I would like to know if any of you tried their make up range, if yes what do you think? 

Soap & Glory website please click here.

Marie 
xxx

Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.