My little Box by Fleur De Force | Christmas Edition

Sunday 14 December 2014 London, UK

I was so excited to get my My Little Box this month ! I just love them so much. You should know that I have subscribed to two boxes: Glossybox and My Little Box, but I do have to admit that My Little Box is by far my favourite. I do think the French team behind it put much more effort into the packaging, products they choose etc. I think for the same value My Little Box is better quality! 












This month, as you probably guess by the title it's a Christmas theme that has been put together by Fleur de force, a British blogger. I'll be honest I didn't know her blog but when I looked at it I really liked what she does, I will surely visit her blog again soon.
So this month I got the usual pouch filled with three beauty items, and I just love them already. The 1st one is a sample item Créme précieuse by L'Occitane, I have already tried it and I love the texture, the smell and the cute sapphire little pot! It's already a winner. Then I got a lipstick by My Little Beauty (My Little Box's own make up brand) It's a soft red lipstick, the packaging is very sweet and it's already a favourite. Finally I got a body lotion by Cowshed which I haven't tried just yet but will be on my list very soon. The scent as described on the bottle is:  lemongrass, ginger and rosemary. Sounds like a dream.
Also I got this month a very sweet woolly head band in a light sparkly pink shade designed by Make My Lemonade. Finally I got everything you need for the final touch on your Christmas presents: very sweet present tags, along with gift stickers and the prettiest cord tag ever, also all designed by Make My Lemonade. This comes at the really good time as my boyfriend and I are making our own hamper sets this year to offer to my close family and we wanted them to have a vintage feel so it is really perfect!
Overall My Little box surprised me with beautiful products, I love everything !
Marie xx

If you want to subscribe to My Little Box UK here the link:



MY MAKE LEMONADE --> http://makemylemonade.com/

FLEUR DE FORCE  blog --> http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.co.uk/






Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.