My Little Box - November 2014

Saturday 22 November 2014 London, UK

Hi Little Fox's 
This week I received My Little Box UK November edition and the theme this month is: cosy.
For those, which are not familiar with My Little Box, it's a concept created by a French team and they have been available in UK for the past few months.
From all the boxes that I've tried out there, My Little Box is by far my favourite as you don't just get beauty products but also cute little things such as note books, hand made jewellery, candles etc. obviously every month there is a different theme so you never get the same thing.
This month the theme is : all about being cosy ! Well what can I say it is indeed a perfect time to get cosy when cold starts biting your little toes and all you want is a hot tea, a good book and a warm blanket to brave the cold nights. I actually do love Autumn and winter, both my favourites seasons!
Here what was inside:




 A really cute coffee cup designed by KANAKO :

A little hand warmer from TSUMORI CHISATO
I love the cute little octopus design :)



My Little Box always come with a little pouch filled with little beauty products and there is always one from My Little Box own brand.



STAR LINE WATERPROOF black eyeliner from Arcancil Paris *

YVES ROCHER eye shadow -col ref: 112 BRUN CAFÉ MAT .


My Little Beauty Mascara - I love the cute packaging .


And as always My Little World magazine, which is really well put together, full a lovely pictures, ideas, lifestyle, fashion, beauty tips etc...





- My Little Box mug designed by KANOKO http://www.mariebastille.com/Kanako/html/kanako01.html

 - A hand warmer design by TSUMORI CHISATO
 http://www.tsumorichisato.com/index.html

- Arcancil Paris black eyeliner waterproof
 http://www.arcancil.com/en/

-YVES ROCHER eye shadow col ref: BRUN CAFÉ MAT 112
 http://www.yves-rocher.co.uk/control/main/

- My Little Beauty own mascara brand

- My Little World magazine

If you would like to Subscribe to My Little Box UK here a link :



Post a Comment

Marie's Connections © . Design by Berenica Designs.